Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Nameless Icon !!!

Assalamu Alaikum . Hope you all are well by the grace of Almighty . When we open our Desktop,we see various kinds of icon . For example : My Computer, My Documents etc. Imagine, you see only icon but not icon's name !!! But is it possible?? When you select rename of any icon,remove full name and press enter you will see the previous name . This is true. But if we apply tricks, it will be nameless too !!!

To do this you have to follow the following steps :

1. Select any icon of your desktop suppose, My Computer .

2. Select rename or press F2 .

3. Then, remove These two words "My Computer" .




4. Now, at the same time, press Alt and 0160 from the numeric keys .



5. Press Enter and Refresh .

6. Then, you will see nameless My Computer !!!




If you want back your icon name just rename the icon.
Thank you all ....:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment